The RHE45 is an extremely compact Coriolis transmitter. The multifunction capability provides real-time mass and volumetric flow plus density and temperature indication. The Rheonik AnyInterfaceCommitment provides a wide variety of communication options for seamless connection to control or SCADA systems.
Options include Ethernet, Modbus, ProfiNet, EtherCat, PowerLink, Profibus, CAN and others. The RHE45 can be supplied integral to any of the wide range of RHM series of mass flow sensors.
A tamperproof switch for critical applications is available optionally. When the unique Rheonik Assurance Factor® advanced diagnostics package is included, the RHE45 gives headache-free operation and provides deep insight into measurement conditions for precise process control.
- Extremely compact Fully Digital Coriolis Transmitter
- Excellent signal to noise ratio for ultimate performance
- Selectable outputs for mass flow, volumetric flow, density and temperature positive, negative and net totalizers for both volumetric and mass flow
- Discrete I/O includes 4-20mA, pulse, frequency, status plus analog and digital inputs for remote control and measurement packages
- The Rheonik AnyInterfaceCommitment– a wide variety of communication options for a seamless connection to your control or SCADA system. Options include Ethernet, Modbus, ProfiNet, EtherCat, PowerLink, Profibus, CAN, and others!
- The fast and easy electrical installation with plug-in connectors
- An optional color back-lit display including 3 button keypad for local configuration and operation through an intuitive user menu
- Zone 2 / Class 1, Div. 2 hazardous areas certification in preparation
- High pressure, low flow chemical injection measurements – sensors up to 1400 bar / 20000 psi available
- Filling and batching
- Robot mounted flow measurement
- Mixing and blending of chemicals
- PU and Paint
- Compact flow measurement for OEM’s and skid manufacturers